Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Today Avery and I are spending the day together. We took Owen to school so he could celebrate the holiday with his classmates. They are having a party with snacks, stickers and the like. We figure he would have more at school:)). Tonight, we are having a few family members and friends over for dinner and then having them help pass out candy to the neighborhood goblins while we take our little munchkins trick-or-treating. I will post pictures of both Owen and Avery in their costumes later. Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Steve said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture. She is growing up so pretty! Thank you for the email. We leave today!! :-)

Christi

Craig and Chaunta said...

I love your new family photo. Can't wait to see the halloween pictures.

Leigh said...

She's such a big girl! (And, I must say, since I am hair obsessed...) Her hair looks lovely! LOL!

Can't wait to see the costumes!

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

Happy Halloween! Jared missed Owen tonight when he was in his costume - hope you had a fun night!

Heather M. said...

How Sweet is she!!! Hope you had a fun Halloween. Love your pictures!

Heather M.