Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I have been tagged by Christy.

So here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules.
2. Share seven random or weird facts about myself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of my post with their links.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Fact 1 ~ I cannot stand to eat on paper products. It has to be a glass plate, bowl, dish, etc.

Fact 2 ~ I am a PICKY eater! I cannot eat seafood, internal organs, chicken on a bone, or canned meat - NASTY!!!!

Fact 3 ~ I have food issues. I hate when my food touches! Thanksgiving is the grossest holiday when food is involved.

Fact 4 ~ I married my high school sweetheart.

Fact 5 ~ I cannot stand to be touched when I sleep - not even if it is Owen or Avery. :))

Fact 6 ~ I love to play in the mud on a 4 wheeler!!!!

Fact 7 ~ Toes that are longer than the big toe freak me out! How can that be?

I now tag

Leigh
Jane
Kristina
Christy
Kathryn
Kelly W
Gina

1 comment:

Jason and Erin said...

Internal organs, chicken on a bone... honey, that's not picky. That all sounds nasty to me, too.