Thursday, December 4, 2008
Busy, Busy!
I haven't posted in a few weeks as I have been incredibly busy. The facility in which Owen and Avery attend school was desperately in need of a director and I just so happen to fit the mold. So, I have accepted the position of educational director and have begun my new roll. It has been so time consuming: reviewing records, immunizations, state policy, enrollments, meetings, etc. I have spent so many hours working. I feel bad for Owen and Avery! However, things are beginning to smooth out and I am preparing to be at home with them MORE! This is a great opportunity for me and I am so excited to be part of such a great team! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! That sounds exciting!
Congratulations on the position!! That's so great!!
Erin
erinstepstones.wordpress.com
Impressive! Congratulations! You've obviously been working very hard!
Congratulations! You are doing great and it's the perfect position for you (or you are perfect for the position - however you want to state it)!!
A big congrats & I hope you love it!!!
Heather M.
Post a Comment