Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Friend Invite

Friends and Family,

Sorry for the loss of posts lately. I seem to find myself spending more and more time on facebook. It is rather addicting:)). If you have a facebook account, I would love to be your friend. Send me an invite.

On another note, we are all doing well. We just got back from a family vacation/getaway to Texas. My father in law lives there so we went to visit for Easter. Then, we went to San Antonio to visit a girlfriend from college and wanted to visit SeaWorld. Unfortunately, we were not able to make it to SeaWorld due to nasty weather. But, after a week the kids were tired, we were tired and ready to come home. So, we headed north and came back to reality on Monday.

We hope that this post finds you all do be well. I will try to post here periodically. I cannot promise that it will be that often but check in on us. Otherwise, I hope to chat with you on facebook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes FB is addicting!!!!