Last night Aunt Donna took my mom, Owen and myself to Disney on Ice to see Finding Nemo. Owen was so excited and looking forward to it. When we got to the Family Arena we purchased a Nemo flashing light and headed towards our seats! Nemo will begin in 5 minutes....4...3...2...1 minute. The lights went down and out came Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofey. Shortly there after, Nemo and his friends were out on ice. Owen enjoyed watching the characters glide across the ice. However, the music began to become less then desirable and somewhat scary for a toddler. Bang! The fireworks began and all we heard was, "I want to go home". Owen was terrified! After an hour, a short intermission and running into Ms. Brittany from school we headed home. I guess the next stage outing will be Sesame Street Live and Monster Jam!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh no! I'm sorry Owen was frightened! It sounds like he mostly enjoyed himself though.
How terrible to be so excited to see a show then become terrified of it! Hopefully the next shows won't be so scary for him!
How funny! I found your blog through Gina Leonard and I wanted to check to see if you were ok with me linking to your blog from ours? We just recently switched to Dillon.
Melissa Czaszwicz
Post a Comment