Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pledge of Allegiance

Owen has been learning the Pledge of Allegiance at school. Since the words contained within the pledge are more complex than those of a typical 4 year old he alters them. It is too cute to listen to him! He insists that he stand/sit on our fireplace hearth to perform for Scott and I. So, without further ado...Owen and the Pledge of Allegiance followed by Horray for the USA.

11 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Awww! I think he did a great job!

Nadra said...

Too cute. Great job Owen!

Tracy said...

That is way too cute!! I love it!! He did a wonderful job!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Leigh said...

Precious! Makes me pround to be a "Kim-erican"!!!

Lisa said...

Absolutely precious!

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Oh my! That is just so cute!

Jennifer said...

That was too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa Cz said...

Adorable! I love the "comerica" part - isn't that a ball park somewhere?

Dania Efird said...

That is sooo sweet!

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

Great job Owen! Too cute.

Julie said...

Oh he is just too cute!!!