To celebrate the Lunar New Year/Tet we went to dinner with a few friends to Emperors Palace in Chesterfield. They had tons of different types of dishes, a dragon dance and a large crowd. The kids had panda chopsticks (thanks Jane) to eat with but decided that they could shovel more in with a spoon or fork.
While we sat and ate a family came in with an infant baby girl. She had a large amount of hair and then it hit me! She was probably the same size as my precious Avery. Oh, how I longed to hold her in my arms! I am grateful for the wonderful caretakers in Can Tho but wish that I was caring for my daughter. Keep your fingers crossed that she comes home soon!
Happy New Year!!!!
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the pictures!! Looks like your family had a great time.
Jared had a blast -- Jay actually admitted to some fun & good food but shhhhhhhhhh! I promised not to tell!!!
Thanks for thinking of it!
Post a Comment