Our precious Avery was revealed to us yesterday. She was born January 8th in the Can Tho Province of Vietnam. Her birth weight was 6lbs. 2oz. She was 20 inches long. We are so excited about her and cannot wait for her to join our family!!
Friday, February 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
Avery is gorgeous! We're hoping she's in your arms in record time!
Jay, Jane & Jared (AKA Magoo)
CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear more updates about her!
Congratulations! I love her thick black hair. I hope she's home soon.
Dianna from the Dillon forum
YEAH!! Avery is so beautiful! Congratulations. I am so happy for you and your family!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful!!
She's beautiful! Congrats!
What a precious baby girl! Such a blessing to get the referral when she's so young too. Here's hoping she's in her mama's arms SOON!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! She is beautiful! Looks like your brother-in-law's dream wasn't entirely off base. Very cool.
-Jessica (from the Dillon forum)
http://bringinghomebe.blogspot.com/
She is beautiful! I know you are so proud.
Congrats! We will look for her when we are in Can Tho and take some pictures! She is beautiful.
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!
I can hardly wait for our journey to Vietnam to get Baby Avery.
Congratulations! Baby Avery is beautiful. You have such a wonderful family. I can't wait to see her. My thoughts and prayers will be with you until she is safely home.
Congratulations!!! This is a day that you will remember forever!! Can't wait to follow your journey to pick her up!!
Post a Comment