Friday, February 23, 2007

More Documentation

And yet another document!!!! We were informed a few weeks ago that we should probably update our medical letter and have it notarized. Katie (from our agency) said that she wasn't sure if Vietnam would request an update or not but to go ahead and update just in case. Thank goodness that we did this. Apparently, Vietnam requested an update because we got an email from the agency today indicating that they sent the update. I am hoping that this is the last updated form that Vietnamese officials need before logging in our dossier. After we receive a LID the real wait begins - 3 to 6 more months until travel.

I hate knowing that my precious Avery is waiting for me and I cannot get to her. As each day passes she is growing and becomming more aware of her surroundings. An infants brain is like a sponge - taking in so much information.

Please pray for Avery, her birth mother, caretakers and Vietnamese officials (that they hurry).

1 comment:

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

I'm so glad you planned ahead - WE need to have Miss Avery home ASAP!