Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Avery's 1st day of school


Well, we survived the first few days of Avery going to school. The first day was a little rough, considering I am in the classroom with her. She thinks that she needs her mommys attention all the time and that the other babies don't need me. I wonder if she had flashbacks of the orphanage? Anyway, the second day was much better. She even let me work with other children! She love the toy piano, tummy time, the bouncy seat and MS. KIM!!! Keep your fingers crossed that each day becomes easier for her.

On another note, Chuck/Jean Anne, Chuck/Cindy and a STL family received their GNR date yesterday. They will be in Can Tho on Sept. 10th! We are so thrilled for them! We had the opportunity of meeting each of their children when we went a month ago and they are precious! We look forward to seeing updated pictures of their growth and development!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so happy that school is going well for all of you. She is so precious. I can't wait to hang out with you all soon!

Erin said...

Love the bikini picture! Tooo funny!

What a wonderful opportunity for you to transition her into school. Sounds like a win-win but I'm sure it 's difficult as well to try and not play favorites! :)

Avery's beautiful as always. Her hair and sweet face make me say "awww" every time I visit your blog.

Rob and Kristina Simmons said...

We are glad that she is adapting to school so well! She is such a lucky little girl to have mommy there to help her move into this new phase!