Wednesday, August 29, 2007

the road to recovery

Having a sick baby is no fun. However, after four days of a runny/stuffy nose, cough, sneezing, dry/cracked/bleeding lips and fever, Miss Avery is finally on the road to recovery. We are giving her an antibiotic and some medication to dry up the runny nose twice a day and it seems to be helping (thank God). If all goes well this evening I/she plan to get back to a "normal" routine tomorrow. That is, whatever "normal" may be.

On another note, please keep your fingers crossed that my sister Lindsay does not get laid off of her job in the next few weeks. Title work is SLOW right now and her place of employment is preparing to let some of their staff go. Pray that she is able to keep her job!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I am so glad that Avery is feeling better. That is horrible when a baby is sick. I have been talking to Lindsay and she knows that I am praying for her. Take care!