Sunday, August 19, 2007

Playdate and Sadness!

Friday night Rob, Kristina and Evelyn came over to play. We had some tummy time, monster truck time (Owen and Rob) and ice cream! Avery enjoyed spending the evening with another baby that was her size! We look forward to our next playdate!

On another note, I am returning to work tomorrow! I am so sad to not be home with my precious baby girl everyday. However, since leaving the public school district and working at a local child development center, I am with the babies all day long. More importantly, I will be with Avery all day long! It does comfort me to know that she will be with me throughout the day but the thought of going back...ARG! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

How fun for you & Kristina to see your long awaited gorgeous daugthers together! They are both adorable.
Hope everything goes smoothly as you start back to work.

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Avery is getting SO big! Good luck at work! We miss you guys!

Craig and Chaunta said...

Leslie - We hope your first day back to work was good. Looking forward to seeing you at play group next month.