Calling all prayer warriors!!! I am in need of some urgent prayers for my daddy. He was having some back pain, went to the doctor, had a catscan and ended with the diagnosis of a kidney infection. No big deal...treat with antibiotics. Well, in the meantime, the physician informed him that he has an anurism (sp?). I am freaking out!!!! While this is small and not much can be done for it, I am freaking out! Please pray that this does not grow and/or cause any complications!!!
Did I mention, my mother in law is in the hospital with her lungs full of blood clots!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
We're thinking of you guys! Hang in there.
I'll be praying for your family.
I'm thinking of you and your family Leslie. Be calm!
Wow! That is a LOT for you guys!! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!
We will keep your family in our prayers. It never seems like too big of a deal until it hits close to home! Keep us informed on the blog. Hang in there. Heidi
I will pray for your father and mother-in-law, but I will also hold you up, too. It is good to know we can cast our cares upon a God who cares for us. Hang in there. There's nothing too big that you and God can't handle together.
Heather (Rocco's mom)
willisadoptionstory.blogspot.com
Please let us know how your dad and your MIL are doing. This is such a hard time of year to deal with health problems. Praying for good news.
Jesus, please give Leslie peace and hold her tight and comfort her. I pray that you would work a miracle and heal her father's anuerism as well as his kidney infection. I give you praise that the doctors found it when they did and are able to monitor it now. I also lift up Scott's mom and her lungs. Please heal her too father. Give her comfort and give her doctors wisdom. I ask this all in Jesus' name.
Amen
We will be praying!
Praying for you guys...hand in there.
We are keeping you and your family in our thoughts.
Oh wow! We will definately be praying for you & your family. I hope that everything turns out ok. Just think, God led him to the doctors for a reason...it wasn't just the back pain! Thank goodness they found it early. Take care of yourself!
Heather M.
Post a Comment