Friday, December 7, 2007

T Minus One Month!

T Minus one month (from tomorrow) and it will be Miss Avery's first birthday! Can you believe that my baby is already going to be 1? I am so sad that she is growing so quickly!!!!!

If anyone still has a yummy Vietnamese recipe for a dish that I could share with our families on her special day, please post in the comment section.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Great photos! I can't believe it is possible that she's already gonna be ONE!

I am feeling a little overwhelmed by the process today. Funny...everyone longs for news...I get good news and stress out about the trip!!!

Congratulations on your beautiful family!!

Craig and Chaunta said...

I can't believe that she is turning one already. She is still so tiny. You guys look great. Hope to catch up with you all at playgroup after the holidays!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Miss Avery!!!