Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ear Infections/Weight Gain

I knew that something was wrong with Avery on Monday. She cried and screamed most of the day Monday. She didn't even really want to play with toys. So, I decided to take her in to the doctor. It had to be something - teething, ears, virus, flu...but low and behold, an ear infection in BOTH ears! She was given an oral antibiotic and drops and seems to be doing MUCH better!

On another note, she is now up to 18 pounds 6 ounces!! That means she has gained 6 pounds in 7 months!!!!! I wonder how much of that is hair??

5 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Wow! She is really growing!!

Heather said...

Gosh, you guys have really been hit hard this winter with illness. Here's hoping spring will bring many sick-free days.

Craig and Chaunta said...

Wow - Sorry to hear about all the sickness. I have to say that I am glad we arn't the only ones. I guess this is just a bad season for flu and illnesses. Liam was actually hospitalized in January with pneumonia...UGH! Rough winter!

Leigh said...

LOL...you know that NO ONE relates more to that hair comment than me!

We've just getting over our 2nd ear infection since being home two months. I hope little Miss A is back on top of her game.

I am guessing that Owen is better though. Isn't it amazing...you get one healthy and then the other one twists off. It's a conspiracy!

Dianna said...

Feel better Miss Avery!