Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentine Fun!


Last night our adoption agency hosted a valentine dinner/dance for the children and their families. They had Chinese for dinner, a chocolate fountain, face paintings, music and fellowship. All money raised from the dinner benefited OrphanCare International. OrphanCare helps children in various countries while they wait for a family or those who will remain in their birth country.

3 comments:

Kim said...

My goodness she is getting so BIG! I love the hair....so adorable!

Dianna said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those piggy tails! You just can't get cuter than that :)

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

Avery is such a big girl!!! My how she has grown!!!! I love what you are doing with her hair too...she is such a little sweetie!! I hope you all are planning on coming down in June! We would love to reunite all the Can Tho buddies!