Today we ate at Jimmy Buffet's Margarittaville, did some more shopping (Owen, I found superhero Barbie type dolls)and sightseeing. Then we had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, went to see the fountains at the Bellagio and came back to the casino to do some gambling. We each took $30.00 to play on and after that, we would be done. Scott's $30.00 lasted like 10 minutes. Mine lasted several hours. What can I say, I had a lucky machine. My goal was to win $300-$400.00 so I could go across the street and purchase a new Coach purse. Well, I didn't get that lucky but I did end up only loosing $7.00. I lost and then I caught back up (and more) but then decided to end while I was not totally in the hole (if you can be in the hole after $30.00 - hehehe). We then went to have some Ghiradelli ice cream and called it a night.
Footnote: I have to say the fountains are much more beautiful at night and with Opera.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment