
I finally took the plunge. I bought my first Coach purse.
Greetings and welcome to our blog! We intend to use this blog primarily to keep our family and friends abreast of the day to day life happenings of our family. We hope that you enjoy following our story.
7 comments:
Congratulations! You'll enjoy it for many years to come!! I know they are a bit expensive, but I've got a little weakness for them.
Careful...one leads to two...leads to three....
But now you've come over to the dark side the next think you know, you will have a giant tote of expensive purses tucked away nicely in your closet. Oh wait, that's me. Hee Hee!!!
You'll love it. They hold up well and last a long time.
It's beautiful! How many birthdays and Christmases will you have to rewrap and reopen your new purse :)?
I just inherited my first two Coach purses from my very trendy daughter. They're used, but I LOVE them! ~Gina
Wow! It's nice. A very happy birthday to you Leslie!!
Smiles - Christi
You will love it! I started with one that led to several more........They hold up and will last a really long time!
Good for you! What a perfect birthday present. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Hayley
Happy Belated Birthday! The purse is cute! We were just in Destin & I drooled over them at the Coach Outlet there. I don't own one...maybe someday. :)
Heather M.
Post a Comment