Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vacation Suggestions ?

Scott and I are preparing to take a vacation with the kids. The problem is, we aren't sure where we want to go. Does anyone have any suggestions?

8 comments:

Steve said...

ANCHORAGE, AK!!!! We missed seeing you guys at the VN heritage weekend. I was really bummed not to get to meet you in person. Seriously though, if you can swing it...get some tickets and come on up!

Steve & Christi

Steve said...

If AK is a little too far...there is a really cool little town in Colorado that my family and I used to go to every summer while I was growing up...

Lake City, CO

Heather M. said...

Fort Walton Beach Florida! We'll be there in a couple of weeks!!

Heather M.

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

Alaska is an awesome vacation spot...we're hoping to take Magoo there one day. If you can do it --- DEFINITELY go for it. (My parents took us when we were teenagers).

Julie said...

Hilton Head is our home away from home. We love it there. Can't go wrong with the beach.

Jason and Erin said...

Oklahoma!!! You owe us for missing VN weekend!!! (just kidding)

Jessica said...

St. Pete Beach FL is great. There is a resort there call the Tradewinds Island Grande that is very family friendly and right on the beach.

Jessica said...

Oh, and it's off peak season(June-October) for FL so its a good bargain too.