Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Nannies React To Pictures!


I sent pictures of Miss Avery along with Tricia to Vietnam. She managed to snap a few shots of the nannies reacting to seeing her picture once again. We truly appreciate you taking the pictures and snapping a reaction photo. In a few years I am sure Avery will be just as grateful for this shot as we are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet! And what a great idea. I'll have to remember it. I think it's so important to preserve that part of our kids' lives for them. ~Gina

Heather M. said...

Oh, I am so glad Tricia got a good shot of the nannies with your photos!!! They loved your scrapbook page that you put together! I'm sorry I didn't catch a good shot of them seeing it for the first time...they truly love getting these new pictures! Thanks for sending them along...I was happy I could take it!

Heather M.