Sunday, August 17, 2008

Owen's New Room

We decided that we would try to get Owen into his own room if we let him pick out the new decor. He decided he wanted to go with Spiderman. So, we bought him a big boy bed, which he helped daddy set up.

Then we bought Spiderman sheets, a comforter, a lamp and wall appliques. He couldn't have been more thrilled to try them out:)).

So, I laid with him each night until he feel asleep. The first night he made it 4 hours, the next 2 hours and then last night 2 1/2 hours. How will we ever get him out of our bed?????

2 comments:

Nadra said...

When you figure it out...let me know. We've gone through a toddler bed, a twin bed and now bunk beds trying to get Ian out of our bed. He promised when baby Drew came home he'd sleep in his bed (they're sharing a room)....hasn't happened yet.

Oh well...I keep telling Charlie...he'll grow out of it. :)

Heather M. said...

LOVE his new room!!! Sorry I don't have any advice on the sleeping situation...Our boys always wanted to sleep with each other instead of us! LOL! Maybe I will have this issue with Caleigh & I'll be emailing you for advice in 3 years! GOOD LUCK! I do like space in bed! :)

Heather M.