Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greetings and welcome to our blog! We intend to use this blog primarily to keep our family and friends abreast of the day to day life happenings of our family. We hope that you enjoy following our story.
6 comments:
A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!
Are these cards? Did you make them?
I can't believe how long Avery's hair is...oh wait, yes I can.
Oh my goodness! The cutest thing I've seen so far! I love it! How did you make this?
Heather (Rocco's mom)
Oh WOW!!! So pretty!!! The card & the children too!!!
Heather M.
GET OUT!!! Did you do this adorable blog update? You are getting too crafty!! I am off to find one for babblingbooth!!!!
So cute...I just want to copy you. First the adorable card...now the killer blog skin.
You're my idol!!!
I love the card. It couldn't possibly be any cuter. What are you going to use them for?
Love the card. And I'm so loving the new blog. Did you do it yourself or have someone design it for you? Very cool!!!!
Post a Comment