So, on my last post I had lots of friends inquire about the picture card of Owen and Avery. Well, I won a photo shoot during teacher appreciation week last May and finally have gotten around to using it. The photographer was fantastic! We went to a local park and the kids just walked and played and Karen and Matt snapped! The pictures turned out too cute! They gave us a disc full of photos...374 to be exact. I have tried to make arrangements for them at Christmas time but due to pre-existing engagements we unfortunately, were not able to make accomodations. I have included a few more pictures and will do so until I am finished showing my favorites!


Prayer Request: Please pray for my friend,
Meredith who has been faced with some devestating news. My she and her husband find peace with the difficult decision that they were forced to make.
3 comments:
Those are some great pictures! I personally think the best pictures are candid shots looks like they got alot of them.
What a great gift idea. I wish my school would give one of those away. The shots are excellent!
Heather (Rocco's mom)
The photos are great! We've anxiously waiting to get ours back from the photographer from DoriGrace's first birthday. I especially the kissing one...since DG REFUSES to kiss anyone!
Post a Comment