Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Avery @ 1 1/2 Months Old

We were unable to post Avery's newest picture due to being out of town and technical diffiulties over the weekend. Now that we are home and back at it, here she is...

7 comments:

Dianna said...

Wow Leslie - she has so much hair! She looks incredibly sweet.

Dan and Elisabeth said...

She is beautiful! That is a head full of hair. It won't be long! :)

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to be looking for lots of bows....

Heather said...

She still so tiny...with so much hair! What a happy day to get such a precious picture!

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

I have been trying hard to study her little face so that I know exactly who she is and I can take tons of pictures for you!! :) She is tiny and beautiful. Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you all!

Julie said...

She is beautiful. And lots of hair for you to put cute little barretts in.

Tricia and Kirk said...

She is adorable! I love that hair.
TriciaW