Monday, March 26, 2007

I feel like crying!

We got an email from our adoption agency this morning telling us that they got a batch of updates from Vietnam. They regret to inform us that there was NOT an update on our case! I feel like I could just cry!!!! I am hoping that we hear something soon!!!!

6 comments:

Dan and Elisabeth said...

I got the SAME email and I did cry. Better now, but not a good way to start a week.

I hope our week ends better than it started!!

Heather said...

I'm sorry that you didn't get an update. It seemed like every time that happened to us, one would end up coming quickly. I hope the same will be true for you. It is a rollercoaster of emotions!

Tricia and Kirk said...

I'm sorry to hear no updates. This waiting can be so very difficult. Please know that you are being prayed for and supported.

Stacy And Scott said...

I know exactly how you feel. The waiting is very hard. Just think hopefully you will get a whole bunch of new pictures soon. I am sure an update is coming soon.

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

I can't wait to send you or bring you back pictures! I promise that I will!! I know it is SO hard to wait...I'm 140 days out from my referral and there have been those days where I cry, days where I scream, and a few calm days in between...I will be praying that a fire will be lit under whoever has your paperwork and that it will MOVE, MOVE, MOVE... they don't have TET as an excuse anymore! :) We are all here for you!

Erin said...

Oh your post is heartbreaking. I'm so so sorry and will pray something happens SOON!!!