I chuckle as I write this post - Scott is a mess! As difficult as it is to wait for your child, I found that it helps to SHOP!!!! This morning we went to Gymboree and bought the sweetest little dresses and hair barrets/bows and then to Stride Rite for a new pair of pink Robeez for Avery (of course Owen needed a new pair of sandals as well). Scott thought that he needed to call our friend, Jane who is a cardiology nurse for "nitro pills". Little does he know that this is just the beginning - hehehehe!
Friends and family - our email address has now changed from Charter to SBC. You should have gotten an email with the change. If you haven't gotten it and want it, please post on here or the "forum" and I will email you the change.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry Scott - no help from us!! I think it sounds like fun and
Jay says get used to it and maybe you'll need a second job!!!
Can't wait to check out Avery's wardrobe!
And Jared says Owen needs more Monster Trucks.
Retail therapy is the best. At least that is what I keep telling Chris.
Post a Comment