This past week we had an opportunity to visit the Lone Star state. During our stay we had a chance to visit with Scott's family, attend a friends wedding, and see a few tourist attractions.
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hello,
My name is Jerry and i want to adopt a boy from vietnam whom I've during my trip to VN. THere are many questions without answers. Im glad i found your blogs!
Since you have finished all of your paper works already. Would you please give me some information as far as what are the processs for adoption in Vietnam are? What is the first step that i need to do..application, who should i contact in in the U.S and in Vietnam, Do i need an agency for adoption or can i do it myself?
About me, I am U.S born citizen, a 67 yrs old retirement professors, never married, dont have childrean, live by myself. I want to adopt a boy in Vietnam. He's a 13 years orphan boy. I met him a couple month ago during my trip to vietnam.
Its a blessing to recieve your response. i would like to contact with you throught email if that's possible. THank you
Looks like a great trip! I didn't even know there was a Sea World in TX. I'm always looking for new places to vacation. :)
Post a Comment