
Scott and I were married. Wow! I can't believe that it has already been 8 years.
Scott brought yellow roses to me at work. I later asked him "why yellow" and he said I needed yellow since I was his best friend - if you are here with us often then you know the joke about best friends with Owen (hehehe).
Since our anniversary happened to fall on a week day we had my mom come play with Owen and Avery and we went to dinner. It was nice to be able to sit, talk (adult conversation) and eat without being interupted with I need this or I have to go potty! Anyway, Happy Anniversary Scott!
6 comments:
Happy anniversary!!
Wow--that is a long time! Happy Anniversary!
Beautiful flowers!
Happy Anniversary....and MANY MORE!
Happy Anniversary (late)!
Beautiful flowers - Scott did great :)
Happy Anniversary!!! Glad you got to go out & celebrate together. That's alway so nice. LOVE the yellow roses!
Heather M.
Happy Anniversary! Wow - eight years. Congratulations! Hope you enjoyed your night out. That is always a nice treat!
Hayley
Post a Comment