Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pre-Pike for Owen & Playdate for Avery

We signed Owen up for swimming lessons through our local YMCA. We feel that we need to get him into the water as much as possible since he is scared to death of it. He hates being splashed and often freaks out when he is. So, his first class was today. He and his favortie cousin, Dylan are enrolled in the Pre-Pike class.

Avery has been sick with yet another sinus infection and has been running a temperature. So, she had a visitor this past weekend. Her BFF (I am smiling Kim), Kyla came to play. The girls had a ball with the kitchen set.

2 comments:

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

How did Owen do? Hopefully he'll decide he likes it! (I think we recognize his teacher from a previous class).

Leigh said...

Gotta love those boots....I think Avery is jealous...I can see it in her eyes...she wants Kyla's boots!

Sorry to hear about the sinus issues. Hope she's on the mend now!