Friday, March 9, 2007
Shopping Spree
Scott, Owen and I went on our first shopping spree for Miss Avery this evening. I had a hard time deciding on a size but went with 6-9 months and got TONS! I figured if I waited until we have our G & R scheduled all of the fall/winter clothing will be out and the good Lord knows we certainly will not be needing them in VN. I am excited to think she will soon be wearing these clothes! Keep your fingers crossed that we travel sooner than later! Tomorrow, I am off to Pottery Barn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Baby Clothes!!! How could you resist?!! That is so much fun!! But beware of Pottery Barn... the money seems to fly out of your purse when you step foot into THAT place ! ;) No really, just have fun! That is what this is all about!! Still praying that we hear SOMETHING from Can Tho VERY soon! In the meantime, keep up the fun stuff! :)
Don't you just love all the cute baby girl clothes? Have fun at Pottery Barn!
Post a Comment