Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Dossiers still in Hanoi
Well, we got an email from our agency today telling us that our dossiers (our families and Avery's) are still being reviewed in Hanoi and haven't left to head back to Can Tho City. So, apparently, the fortune cookie from yesterday was false. That really wasn't the news that I was hoping for - dang it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As I commented on Erin's blog that is SICK! I just do not understand why its not a priority over there to get these babies home. Even if the babies are not a priority wouldn't you think they would want to get that dossier done and get things moving as fast as possible to get the kids out of the orphange so they do not have to spend the money to take care of them??? My heart goes out to you and your baby! I will continue to pray that some one lights a fire under their butts over there so you and your baby can be together soon!
i think i'm gonna cry.
Post a Comment