Sunday, May 6, 2007

peas in a pod



So, last night after we finished up with Korean Children's Day and Grant's Farm we ventured out to meet Jessica and Ken. We met Jessica and Ken through Dillon International's Vietnam message board. Unfortunately, Ken's grandmother passed away and they were in town for the funeral. So, while we all were so close we thought that we should meet for dinner or dessert (or in our case, both). We couldn't believe how much we all are alike. Thus, the peas in a pod (4 peas to be exact).

We found out that Ken and I are on the picky side of the food situation (but he is more adventurous than I). Jessica and I HATE the heat (how will we survive the humidity)! To make a long story short, Scott and Ken want to play golf in Vietnam and Jessica and I are planning a playdate for Beckett and Avery (IN THE AIR CONDITIONING). We were so glad that we met with Jessica and Ken and really enjoyed our visit. We are almost positive that we will be traveling together IN JUNE! EARLY JUNE!!!!! If we don't, you will either be able to find Jessica and I in a loony bin, eating dozens of cookies and/or shopping (retail therapy)!

4 comments:

Daniel and Jamie said...

So awesome that ya'll got to meet! Hoping you get to travel soon!

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

Hope you'll be traveling soon - and how fun if you get to travel together!

Jason and Erin said...

Like I told Jessica, I'm a little jealous--wish we could have met you all, too! That's okay, plenty of time in Viet Nam, right? Can't wait!

Craig and Chaunta said...

Looking forward to Dinner on Friday. Praying that your GNR will be assigned soon!