...when Avery's G & R (giving and receiving) ceremony will be???
Once we get the call (or email) that Avery has travel clearance we will have approximately 2 weeks until we need to be in VN.
A few things to keep in mind before you guess-
* Once Hanoi receives Avery's dossier they will review her dossier along with our family’s dossier. {Avery's dossier was sent to Hanoi on April 25, 2007}
* Once the review process is completed they will then send both dossiers back to the local justice in Avery's province.
* Once, the local justice receives both dossiers another review process will take place.
* When the local justice department completes the review process they will then send both dossiers to the peoples committee for a final review. Once, that review process is complete they will then set a GNR date.
Just make a comment with your guess. We will have to come up with a prize for the winner!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
The girls at work would like to take a stab at guessing Avery's G & R date:
Debbie H. - June 7th
Judy - June 16th
Sheree - June 17th
Kim - June 19th
{I am hoping that we travel closer to Debbie's guess.}
June 27.
I know you'll kick me for thinking it will be so late, but I do. I also think we'll be there with you. According to my own wacky math, I expect us to get our travel approval and send off for visas around 6/1 and have G&Rs between 6/21 and 6/27. here's hoping my math is off and we travel sooner!! : )
I'll take a stab at it....
My guess is June 20th (it's West Virginia's Birthday...we're from WV originally).
I pray it sooner...but that's my guess
June 15 or June 18 -- my birthday and Father's day weekend :)
Hope it is SOONER!
June 22nd. I don't think anyone has picked that date yet :) Although I really hope it is sooner!
June 19th. :)
Pack you bags....June 12th is the day!
(So, what's my prize for submitting the winning entry?) ;)
I'm guessing June 23, the day of the Vietnamese get together in Broken Arrow. But I hope it's sooner than that! June 3rd would be good, that's my daughter's bday.
You know I am not really doing all of the calculating, but since everyone else seems to say June, I will shoot for the middle June 14th. Good luck.
Here's my guess...June 18th
But praying it's MUCH sooner!! Can't wait to see you all together!
Well
I'm picking June 20th too as that's my birthday!!!! It's a good day for a girl to join her family!But I pray it is MUCH sooner!
My guess is June 8th. Trying to be optimistic :-)
June 4th. :-)
Shelly W
Post a Comment