Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Avery is transitioning!!
As many of you are aware, after I left the public school system, I went to Owen's child development center to work. I love it!!! It is the perfect job with children. I don't have to do lesson plans or grade papers at night. All I have to do is be with my kiddos. Anyway, going back to work after my adoption leave with Avery wasn't as bad as I anticipated. Why should it have been? She was going to be with me...in my classroom!!! Well, the time is approaching that she will be moving to the next class. While I am sad to see her leave my side I think that it will be good for her. Today I sent her over to her new room just for morning snack and outside time. She had a little bit of difficulty at first. She wanted to be held a LOT but she did eventually get down and play. So, we will continue transitioning her until her official move on May 19th!!!! Keep your fingers crossed that she will transition smoothly!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We have our fingers crossed that she'll jump right over with no issues .... Jared says he'll give her kisses EVERY DAY!
When did she get so big though???
Post a Comment