
I feel like I will soon have my fish bowl filled with stones! I once again have KIDNEY STONES! I have been experiencing pain in my lower back (no other symptoms as usual). So, I called my urologist. He ordered a CT scan, which determined that I have multiple stones on the right side and 1 on the left. YIKES! I have an appt. scheduled to see him Friday morning. Should be interesting since I cannot pass them on my own and always have to have them removed. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
OUCH! Good luck ~ hopefully you can pass them and if not, you can get some good pain meds!!!
Yuck!! Praying this is over soon and that you feel better.
OH NO! That can't be fun at all! I hope you feel better quickly!
Lord,
Please comfort Leslie right now. Don't let her worry and ease her back pain. I pray that you would guide the doctor skillfully and that you would either make the stones go away (to your glory) or make it that Leslie doesn't have to have surgery.
Amen
YUCK>>YUCK>YUCK> I too had a kidney stone once and that is some MAJOR pain. I feel for you darling. Hang in there, we will pray that all will be well soon.
Post a Comment