Saturday, April 26, 2008
Avery Update
Avery is approaching her 16 month mini-birthday so I thought that I should update you on her progress. She has finally reached 20 pounds! She is still so itty, bitty (for being 16 months). We are having such trouble finding clothes to fit her. The shorts that fit her for this season are still shorts from last year. Size 3 months seems to fit her best (Yes, I said 3 months - hehehe). I do find that my favorite store, Gymboree works well too. At least there, we can get clothing that is somewhat closer to her age (6-12 months). I think that she is just going to remain tiny.
She now says mama, daddy, papa, thank you. She is crawling, walking and RUNNING! She signs please and thank you with an occassional more. She loves dogs, babies and music! Scott says that she is super high maintenance but...what little girl isn't, right?
Our lives have been blessed to have added Miss Avery to our family! I pray that all of the other families in process with Vietnam are able to be equally blessed. We also pray that Vietnam and the United States are able to work out an agreement to continue helping place children with their forever families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment