Scott and I are going to Vegas baby!!!! His company is sending him for a conference and I am tagging along. I figure I can lay by the pool with or without him, right? I am trying to persuade him to see Phantom of the Opera and have dinner at The Eiffel Tower Restaurant. In addition, I have found tons of fun things to do (besides the pool of course):
M & M World,
Bellagio Fountains,
The Lion Habitat,
Rainforest Cafe,
Hard Rock Cafe,
Bass Pro Shops,
and many others. Should be fun! The kids are going to stay with my parents. So, they will be in good hands!! Stay tuned!!!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We love Las Vegas - tons of people & interesting places to see. Have fun getting away!
People watching is the most fun in Vegas. Enjoy!!!!
Woo, hoo!!! Sounds like a lot of fun. Be sure to see the fountains at the Bellagio both during the day and at night....fabulous. Great outlet mall not too far from the strip. But....take it easy...you're still recouperating....so pool, sunscreen, a good book and a cool drink...what a great day. Looking forward to seeing pictures when you come home. Have fun.
You deserve a break. You will love it. Yes, see Phantom if at all possible. Plan ahead, it is a little overwhelming!
Enjoy!
Have Fun! Glad to hear you are finally feeling better. Never been to Vegas, but my husband "had to go" every year for a company meeting...said it was neat! And, he won a car in a raffle one year!!! So, Enjoy!
Heather M
So, when are you going? It sure sounds fun...there is a lot to do, that is for sure. I have a hard time staying away from the slots long enough to see anything though!
Have fun!!
man, I'm jealous! And I thought ti was cool that my husbands employer is sending us to a beach resort in Naples (Florida not italy). Wanna trade? Just kidding. Have fun!
Post a Comment