Greetings and welcome to our blog! We intend to use this blog primarily to keep our family and friends abreast of the day to day life happenings of our family. We hope that you enjoy following our story.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Another week...no news!!!
What could be going on in Vietnam? We are now at 65 days post LID and still nothing. Why does it take so long to gather an infants dossier? This is a real drag!
You know Leslie, when I sit and think about how I wish the list would move (we're hangin' at #12), I think about both sides of the wait. Before the picture, and after the picture. I know it's a lot harder for you, and others, that know where your children are, and what they look like. I can't wait for that day, and yet, I know my current ignorance is really "easier."
Hang in there. Look at it this way, if you're already at 65...it can't be that much longer!! You're on the downhill...you'll be packing before you know it!!
Each week brings so much excitment and ends with dissapointment..........this process it hard! It seems it is never going to end. Thankfully it does! :) Maybe this next week will be THE week. At least witht the Can Tho group traveling you will get a wonderful update. That always makes the week go by quickly. :)
Thank goodness the first group of Can Tho mommies are travelling - we have three weeks of blogs to follow and keep us slightly distracted. I hope you hear some news on Avery's dossier this week!
It's such a rough, painful time...waiting for someone else to tell you that you can get your baby. It feels so NOT fair at times, doesn't it? I pray this week brings you the great news you've been waiting for.
6 comments:
You know Leslie, when I sit and think about how I wish the list would move (we're hangin' at #12), I think about both sides of the wait. Before the picture, and after the picture. I know it's a lot harder for you, and others, that know where your children are, and what they look like. I can't wait for that day, and yet, I know my current ignorance is really "easier."
Hang in there. Look at it this way, if you're already at 65...it can't be that much longer!! You're on the downhill...you'll be packing before you know it!!
Each week brings so much excitment and ends with dissapointment..........this process it hard! It seems it is never going to end. Thankfully it does! :) Maybe this next week will be THE week. At least witht the Can Tho group traveling you will get a wonderful update. That always makes the week go by quickly. :)
Thank goodness the first group of Can Tho mommies are travelling - we have three weeks of blogs to follow and keep us slightly distracted. I hope you hear some news on Avery's dossier this week!
Wah!!! I know it's hard Leslie!!! I hope the traveling families right now can report back about litte Miss A! Hugs!
It's such a rough, painful time...waiting for someone else to tell you that you can get your baby. It feels so NOT fair at times, doesn't it? I pray this week brings you the great news you've been waiting for.
Leslie-
We have to hear something soon... we just have to!
Post a Comment