Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greetings and welcome to our blog! We intend to use this blog primarily to keep our family and friends abreast of the day to day life happenings of our family. We hope that you enjoy following our story.
5 comments:
What sweet pictures! I love the one where her arm is reaching out of the crib - it's like she's coming to get you!
What a beautiful little girl. I am so excited for you. Won't be long now.
Those are adorable pictures. She's knows you are coming soon.
She is so cute. It won't be long and you'll be on your way to Vietnam. You're probably going to have to pack an entire bag of hair bows. Love, love, love her hair!!!
The hair is just too cute, and I love her sweet little lips and chin!
Post a Comment