Greetings and welcome to our blog! We intend to use this blog primarily to keep our family and friends abreast of the day to day life happenings of our family. We hope that you enjoy following our story.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
what could be taking so long?
What could be taking so long to compile Avery's dossier? It has now been 56 days since our LID and we haven't heard a thing! I am trying to keep myself busy to pass the time but when I am home all I do is think about her!
I wish I could personally speed things up for you. :( The waiting really stinks. We waited 62 days for Vinh Long approval...so I know that gut-wrenching, will-it-be-today type of pain. It's SO HARD to have your life in the hands of other people...especially when those other people are 10,000 miles away! Praying for news for your family!
3 comments:
I wish I could personally speed things up for you. :( The waiting really stinks. We waited 62 days for Vinh Long approval...so I know that gut-wrenching, will-it-be-today type of pain. It's SO HARD to have your life in the hands of other people...especially when those other people are 10,000 miles away! Praying for news for your family!
And there's only so much shopping you can do, so retail therapy only goes so far. I hope you hear something incredibly soon - like today!
Here's hoping that Friday the 13th brings some good news!!!
Post a Comment