Saturday, April 7, 2007

I've been tagged!

Kim, Dylan's mommy felt the need to tag me to keep my mind off of things in Can Tho (aka Turtle Land). So, I'm supposed to tell you ten odd things about me. So, here goes...

(1) I cannot stand to eat on paper products. It has to be a glass plate, bowl, dish, etc.

(2) I am a PICKY eater! I cannot eat seafood, internal organs, chicken on a bone, or canned meat - NASTY!!!!

(3) I have food issues. I hate when my food touches!

(4) I married my high school sweetheart. We will be celebrating our 7th anniversary on June 10th!

(5) I cannot stand to be touched when I sleep - not even if it is Owen. :))

(6) I love to play in the mud on a 4 wheeler!!!!

(7) Toes that are longer than the big toe freak me out! How can that be?

(8) Squaty Potty - my husband thinks that it is odd that I am panicking about having to use a squaty potty (I cannot potty outside)!

(9) I, like Rachel can only swim in swimming pools. I cannot swim in lakes, rivers and oceans. I have to see where I’m swimming and I absolutely cannot swim with fish around me. We once swam with dolphins in Mexico and I was in a frenzy about all of the other fish around me - SCARY!

(10) I despise St. Louis area Walmarts! Walmart is Owen's favorite store (they have Monster Trucks) and when he wants to go we have to drive 30 minutes out of the way to go to a more appealing location!

So, since most people have already been tagged, I think that I will choose another Dillon family (or two). I choose Kimberly P. and Jane.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Too funny, I will not eat anything that lives in the ocean or lake! Your comment about the longer toe, made me laugh...only because I can kind of relate!

Rachel said...

These are great! #7 cracked me up...it is odd, isn't it? Oh and I never even saw a squatty potty while in Vietnam...so no worries! :)