Thursday, July 12, 2007
adjusting to a new family
Avery has spent the last week trying to adjust to her new family members, home and the time change. She recognizes mommy and daddy and primarily wants us to hold her. She has really become fond of the closeness with being held (I am not complaining:)). Although, Owen isn't too fond of her being held all of the time. He thinks that he needs to be held as well (and he does and is). Sleeping has been more of an issue. Avery cannot seem to get her days and nights straight. We are EXHAUSTED! Last night she was up 4 times and Owen was up 2 times (he isn't feeling well). Hopefully, we will get our days and nights back in order and we will all be able to rest peacefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Precious pictures! I hope Avery gets her sleep schedule adjusted soon!
I had been waiting for the at home pictures! They are great. Loved the one of Owen holding his little sister. Will be praying for the sleeping issues. It is tough!
So cute! Owen looks great in his little embassy hat! Hope that good sleep comes soon!
Owen looks like he is enjoying being a big brother! It is great to see some at home pictures. Hope that sleep comes soon to the Payne family!
How sweet. I love the pictures. Hope everyone is doing well. Take care.
Post a Comment