
Today, we went downstairs at 2:00pm to meet Minh and the other families to go to the United States Embassy for our exit interviews. The whole process took all 4 families about 15 minutes to complete. I think that we had to go in to just look over a few papers, give them a signature and that was it. All formality! We spent most of our time buying items in the U.S. Immigration gift shop (imagine that, another form of revenue).
When we got back to the hotel, we fed Avery a bottle, changed her diaper and headed down to the 4th floor to meet Jessica, Ken, Beckett, Mary and Loston for dinner. It was really good! We had a variety of dishes: grilled chicken breast, mashed potatoes, pho, prawn and Mid Eastern roasted lamb.


The most exciting part about eating at Jaspas is that they serve all of their sodas in glass bottles! I was so shocked to see a glass bottle of coke! Dad - you can appreciate a glass bottle. It just tastes better!

Tomorrow we plan to relax, play in the pool and wish our friends the Myers safe travels. They are heading back to the states tomorrow evening.
*FLIGHT ARRANGEMENTS: WE WILL BE HOME FRIDAY NIGHT, JULY 6TH! WE WELCOME YOU IN JOINING US TO WELCOME AVERY HOME!!! MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW**
6 comments:
I am so glad that things are going so smoothly and that you will be home soon. Sorry we won't be able to make to the airport (we will be out of town).
So glad your trip is going smoothly. Avery is adorable.
Leslie, did I read correctly??? "The food was good"??
We will definitely see you at the airport ~ we'll be the ones with the loud lil boy & the obnoxious pink stork!!!!!!
Have a safe trip home!
So happy that you will be heading home soon. I know you miss Owen. Avery is adorable and I know she'll win Owen's heart in no time.
I am so happy you are coming home early! I can't wait to see pictures of Owen and Avery together!
Those pictures just made me hungry. Glad you are coming home early.
Post a Comment