Friday, July 20, 2007
Visitors!
The past few days our house has been full of visitors! Grandma, Grandpa (papa John), Lauren and Madison came up from Texas to meet Avery and play with Owen. They packed up and left for home this morning. It was so sad! I thought Owen was going to cry. He wanted to go home with Papa John so badly. We hope that we will soon be able to return to Texas for a visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am so disappointed that I could not come up with mom, dad, and the girls but duty calls! Besides, someone had to take care of all the "livestock"...two dogs, two cats, two turtles, two rabbits and a new kitten! My girls had a GREAT time up there, for the first hour they were home, I heard Avery and Owen stories! I can't wait to get to come up there myself to see my little buddy Owen and meet that little peanut for the first time!
Post a Comment