Monday, July 23, 2007

Photos

13 comments:

Kim said...

Where were your pictures made...they are adorable!!

Jennifer said...

How sweet. They are adorable. I love the picture with Avery in the basket of flowers. Too cute!!!

Gina said...

What little cuties! The 'Basket of Flowers' pic would make an awfully cute announcement photo, if you're still looking for ideas...

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Awww! SO cute!

Teresa and Norm said...

What a beautiful family!!! Congrats!!!!

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Wonderful pictures!! Such a great looking family!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are ADORABLE! I absolutely LOVE the one with Avery laying in the basket of flowers! You all make a BEAUTIFUL family! (Even you Scott!) wink wink

Nadra said...

Great pictures. What a beautiful family.

Mehlia said...

I haven't had the chance to say "congratulations" on Avery's arrival! What a cutie she is! I love your ADORABLE pictures, too.
What a cute, happy looking family you make!

Julie said...

I love the photos. Especially the ones of Avery in the basket of daisies.

Rob and Kristina Simmons said...

kr

Kathy said...

What beautiful pictures! What a beautiful family!

Jessica said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!