Greetings and welcome to our blog! We intend to use this blog primarily to keep our family and friends abreast of the day to day life happenings of our family. We hope that you enjoy following our story.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Avery is coming home!!!!
We have to be in Vietnam on June 23rd!!! Avery is ours on June 26th! I will post more details as they beome available. We hope to catch a flight with Jessica, Ken, Erin and her mom! Keep your fingers crossed that we are able!
Wow! How exciting! I am so happy to hear that she will finally be coming home. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers and I cannot wait to see her.
I so happy for you and the other families. Congrats! It's my birthday on the 26th and I'm so glad there will be 3 forever families that will celebrate the day for a long time!
I am so happy for you. You will love it over there. It must feel so wonderful to finally be on your way to holding you baby girl. If you have any questions let me know. CONGRATS!!
19 comments:
WAHOO!!!!! Thrilled for you! I cannot wait to follow your journey. Yippeeeeee!
YIPPEE!!! This is just so exciting!! I can't wait to see Avery in your arms!
WOOHOO!! Can't wait to see your family of FOUR all together!!
Yay!!! So excited for you guys!
Yeah!!!!
Fantastic news. Today is a great day for all you.
Congratulations! How incredibly exciting!
Yeah! We are so excited that you finally have news! WOW! I bet you just can't wait!
Wow! How exciting! I am so happy to hear that she will finally be coming home. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers and I cannot wait to see her.
Hooray! We're thrilled for you! Have a great time in country - you deserve it!
Paula
Yippee!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to follow your journey.
Congratulations!!!
Great news!! Congrats!
I so happy for you and the other families. Congrats! It's my birthday on the 26th and I'm so glad there will be 3 forever families that will celebrate the day for a long time!
Kelly
Excellent! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see a new family picture!
Congrats!
Sweet news! So happy for your family!
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such great news. I can't wait to celebrate with yall at the airport when you get back.
Happy happy joy joy! Have a magical trip!
I am so happy for you. You will love it over there. It must feel so wonderful to finally be on your way to holding you baby girl. If you have any questions let me know. CONGRATS!!
YEHAW!!!!! That is SO great!!! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment