Monday, June 25, 2007

Can Tho City ~ Day 2


We left the hotel today and headed to the Can Tho City Red Cross. We met with the Chairwoman and the Vice-Chairman. We spent an hour visiting and shared a snack of fruit together. I am not sure what kind of fruit we were eating besides miniature bananas since we do not have the majority of it in the USA. Most was rather tasty! When we left the Red Cross we went to see Avery. As we went in she was being held by her nannies and of all things, they were trying to do her hair. We had no tears today. She cuddled with all of us, had a small bottle and then screamed her head off when it was time for us to leave! She knows who her mommy and daddy are:)).


9 comments:

Craig and Chaunta said...

I am so glad things are going good. We love reading your blog, it brings back such great memories for us.

Be sure to try "Dragon Fruit" before you leave...it is white with black seeds. It was my favorate...

Kim said...

Sounds like things are going great! I am glad the visit went so well. Can't wait to hear she is finally yours forever!

Chad and Dana said...

Avery is sooo beautiful!! That daughter-daddy photo got me, Aww!

God Bless you all!

Ly said...

There is so much love emanating from your photos - just precious!

Julie said...

She is such a doll!!!!

Steve said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture with you and avery cheek to cheek! She's very pretty. Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. :-)

Rachel said...

She is so precious. Glad things are going well!

Cindy, Chuck, and Rhett said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for the email and picture of Rhett!!

Dan and Elisabeth said...

She is beautiful! I'm glad things are going well!!