Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Updated Weight and Height

We received an update on Avery's current weight and height. Although, I am not so sure that they are correct because she apparently has grown 10 inches in 5 months. HMMMM! She is currently 12.3 pounds and 32 inches long.

12 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

I'm not so sure about the measurements we received for Beckett. According to today's update, his head is shrinking! Somehow I doubt that is the case.

7 days until we leave for VN.

Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

It is better than you saying that she is big enough to ride a bike or something. ..

Stacy said...

Yeah, let's see you try to plug those measurements into one of the growth charts! I'm just trying to picture a baby with those measurements - and I don't think it's your cutie! But, it gave me a great chuckle!

Cindy said...

I think they are all messed up. According to Bo's measurements yesterday he grew 10 cm. I think he was the same height at both visits and they made a typo. It makes it a little hard to buy clothes for that peanut, doesn't it. Although I think you have the clothes covered!LOL Can't wait to follow your journey!

Kathy said...

Well, with Beckett's magically shrinking head, and Avery's huge growth spurt (LOL) I guess I won't worry so much that Adam doesn't seem to have grown much at all since April!

Kathy said...

Well, with Beckett's magically shrinking head, and Avery's huge growth spurt (LOL) I guess I won't worry so much that Adam doesn't seem to have grown much at all since April!

Jessica said...

HUH? Dang, that's one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG SKINNNNY baby. That can't be right lol.

Willis said...

I'm pretty sure that isn't right. To be that long she'd at least be 20 lbs. Not long before you can get the right measurements yourself. :)

Heather in SC

Julie said...

Wow! Those are some crazy measurements. Just think you will get to see herself so soon.

Rachel said...

Last Sept we received a questionable measurement for Sera too...it said she was 55 lbs! (She's only about 32 lbs now) I think sometimes they get lost in conversion.

Sooooo excited about how close you are traveling. Before you know it you'll be basking in the VN heat! :)

Craig and Chaunta said...

Yeah - Getting close! Can't wait to meet little Avery.

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

Can't wait to see how big she REALLY is!
(Dr. A says no-way on the length!)