Thursday, June 21, 2007

Greetings from Hong Kong


We finally made it to Hong Kong safely and are now preparing to board for Ho Chi Minh City. We will post more later! Love you Owen!!!

6 comments:

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

You are so close now -- we're watching for updates!!

Rachel said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear more.

Steve said...

It is so great to hear that you are almost there!!! Hopefully the rest of your flight will go by fast and you will be comfortable. Avery, your parents are almost there...smile really big for them when you see them!!

Many hugs - Christi & Steve Parkinson

Lindsay said...

Owen is doing fine. He's been swimming in his Flipper pool both nights. He went to school today with no problems. He opened his present w/ fruit snack sharks. He loves them, he thinks they are Flipper. He doesn't much care for the new Flipper he would rather watch the one Grandma has. He wants to stay at Grandmas house tonight.
Hope your flight wasn't too bad. Hope to see some pictures soon. Good Luck!

Nadra said...

Yippee!!! I'm glad the long flight is behind you now. Just one more flight and you'll be in Vietnam. Can't wait to hear more!!!

Rest when you can.

Jennifer said...

WOW! How exciting! I am so happy for all of you. Please keep us posted and I will continue to pray for your safe return. Good Luck, I love you guys.

NAOMI