We just got back from the Local Justice Department. The document that was needed was signed late this afternoon. Thomas called and told us that our social worker was on the way to pick us up. We quickly got dressed and headed downstairs. Minutes later, a motorbike pulls up with the nannie, social worker and bundled up Avery. My heart dropped - to see my baby on a motor bike - YIKES! She hailed a taxi and off we went.

11 comments:
Yeah!!!!! Oh now we can't wait to hear how your first night with her goes. I hope it is filled with laughter!
Best Wishes - Christi
Congratulations!!! What a wonderful surprise. I hope Avery settles in nicely with her new mom and dad and that you all get some sleep :)
Yeah! I read your last email first ... then decided to check for new pictures! CONGRATULATIONS!
And what a wonderful surprise for you guys.
Yeah, good news.
Cograts!! I am so happy that your G&R was on day 3 and NOT the following Monday. I can't wait to read more!
She is officially yours...YAY!
We can't wait to meet her and look forward to seeing her at play group!
Congratulations to both of you! In no time at all, you will be home and can start making memories with your family of 4. Love you guys!
Scott and Leslie (and Aunt Donna)
We have followed you multiple times a day. It has brought tears. Thank you for sharing your beautiful love story! Avery is precious. keeping the prayers going.Love to each of you. Neva and Pat
Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations!! She is all yours now!
Wonderful!!! That is great news. I am sure that was quite a shock to see them drive up! Now the REAL fun begins!!
Post a Comment